Monday, June 30, 2008

It's gotten worse...

Ugh!! This morning when the kids went out to feed the bunny one of them is dead (although the kids are handling that pretty well)and the other two have been attacked. One was bitten in the face and her eye is swollen shut. She came out to eat and I've seen her cleaning it so I think I'll leave her alone until I see a change in her behavior. She gets really upset when we handle her and I don't think she needs that kind of stress right now.

Then this afternoon our a/c broke. I've already called to have that fixed, but man, this sucks. :0/

On a brighter note...I had promised the kids that if they kept their bedrooms clean for two months that they could have hamsters. Today I had to follow through on my end of the deal. Kirsten didn't want one but Addison and Wyatt both got hamsters and Abigail got a mouse. I made everyone get males because I don't want any extras. Well, it's quite obvious that the mouse is a male. Abigail asked what all that extra skin by his butt was. How do you explain to a girl what testicles are? Yikes!! I'm so not ready for all of this....

No comments: