Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's getting better...

mostly because we've got the a/c working again. lol

Today was my first day back in the office. It took most of the day just getting through the mail and returning phone calls. Dax stayed home to wait for the a/c repairman. You've got to have your priorities after all. lol

One of the dogs dug up the dead bunny today. It was pretty tragic for Kirsten since she says that it's her bunny that died. It was pretty disgusting. This time when Dax buried it he and the kids put a bunch of big rocks over the sight. The dog is still trying to get to it but she can't get the rocks out of the way. It's just disgusting.

Kirsten decided after everyone got home with all of their little rodents that she wants one too. I guess tomorrow I'll stop after I leave the office and pick up one for her too. Wyatt named his hamster Cheeto (it's black *giggle*), Addison named her hamster Bob (that's her favorite name) and Abigail named her mouse Patches. The poor things spent most of today biting the kids everytime they picked them up, but after as much as they were handled yesterday, I can't say that I blame them. lol I need to try to get pictures of them.

No comments: