Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Almost fainted

When I got home from the office last night my kids were cleaning!! There were two of them out in the horse pen cleaning, one in her room putting away clean clothes, and the other had swept the house for me!! Who's children are these?! Was I lost, at the wrong house, what was going on?!



(note: these are pictures of the same two with the ponies much earlier in the year. It's far too hot to be wearing jackets right now.)

As it turns out, they want money. lol But hey, if giving them a little money keeps me from having to do all of those things, then I'm all for it. (The hardest part is not going back and re-doing it all the 'right' way.)

On another note, hurricane Dolly should be hitting the Texas coast sometime today (I think). We're hoping for some much needed rain from it (as you can see in the photos, we have no grass. That's still the same). We'll see what the rest of the day brings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny, they want money! Of course, right?!?! ;)

Have a great night....