Friday, July 25, 2008

It's Friday

I always love Friday mornings. Dax and I get up early and go to the cafe to have breakfast together, just the two of us. I guess we have a date morning instead of a date night. The office is closed on Fridays so we get to take our time and don't have to feel rushed. It's just such a nice start to the day and to the weekend. *sigh*

On another note, a friend of mine (on-line) wanted to see what my house looked like from the road. So the other morning when I was heading into the office (I woke up early and couldn't sleep so I just got up and headed into the office since I have so much to get done.) I took this picture for her. It was still pretty dark out so you can't see much. But, from the road you can't see our house. *giggle* All you can see is the gravel driveway up to the gate. It was also raining so I didn't get out of the car to take it.



I guess if this is the best I have to offer up then things haven't been too exciting at our house, which is just the way I like it. :0) We don't have any big plans for the weekend because I have to work on getting quarterly payroll reports completed.

No comments: