Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vacation Day Twelve

Before we left Moab today we went to a chinese buffet for lunch. They were still getting things set up so we decided to just wait the few minutes it would take. While we were waiting all of a sudden we heard a dog yelping (coming from the kitchen) and then a few seconds later we heard a circular saw cutting something. Now, I know that it was not what it all sounded like (they were remodeling the front dining room) but when you hear all the talk about eating dog and then that happens it just really makes you a little nervous about eating. rofl

We did a lot of driving today. We stopped in Durango and played a round of putt-putt golf and then had lunch. It helped to break the trip up a little for the kids and they enjoyed the golf.

We're in Santa Fe tonight. I went to the laundromat to do some laundry while Dax and the kids went to the pool. The laundromat was already closed when I got there so I'll have to get up and go back in the morning. That's fine because the only thing on my agenda for tomorrow is shopping. WooHoo!! :0)

Besides, when I came back disappointed because I couldn't get the laundry done and out of the way, Dax took me Sonic and got me a caramel java chiller. That's enough for me to make everything alright. lol

No comments: