Monday, June 29, 2009

They're Baaacccckk!

I went on Saturday to pick the kids up. They had a great time with their grandparents but I think they're glad to be home. I give them a couple of weeks and they'll be bored and ready to go do something again. :0)


Dax's mom took them to have pictures made and they came out really cute. Here's a group shot:





It's good to have them home. Especially since Addison and Wyatt have assured me that they'll be spending the whole day cleaning their rooms and the house. I should have nothing to worry with when I'll get home, at least that's what they told me last night.



Any one want to bet on how long this will last?




I didn't think so.



But, I can't wait to get home to see ALL that they've done. I'll be able to just breeze in and sit on the couch and eat bon bons while I watch movies because everything will be taken care of. Right? Well, except they've already asked to be excused from having to clean anything outside, oh, and the litter box, and under their beds, and whatever else they can think of. Then again, if they clean anything I'll be thrilled.


Update: Addison called me when I was on my way home yesterday to tell me that she and Wyatt have changed their minds....they don't want a dog and therefore won't need to do the whole 'being responsible' thing. They cleaned out the bookshelf with the kids' books in it and told me that they had swept and cleaned Addison's room. I could really only tell that the bookshelf had been cleaned but I'm good with any sign of progress. Just so you know, I would have lost any betting on this because I would have at least given them 2 or 3 days before they caved. I would have never guessed that they wouldn't even make it through one day. Sheesh!

No comments: