Monday, June 15, 2009

Class reunion

Saturday night was my 25 year year high school class reunion. There weren't enough people that responded for us to do the whole formal thing so we just had a mixer in a pub. There was a pretty big crowd that showed up...much to the disgust of the younger crowd that usually hangs out there. lol


Oh, and look, when Dax took this picture he caught somebody's hand actually pointing me out.


There was a band that started about 9:30 and man were they loud!! Dax says that they got louder as the night went on because they got worse. lol My throat was sore on Sunday because of having to yell to hear each other.


I emailed some friends of Dax's and they came out so he didn't even have to be sitting by himself while I was being a 'social butterfly.' Anyway, we really had a lot of fun.


The kids are at Grandma's and Bushia's for the next two weeks. What will we possibly do with ourselves? mmmmmwwwwwaaaahhhhaaahhhhhaaaaa!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time, my 20th is next Summer. Yikes!