Monday, February 15, 2010

Be My Valentine?

The kids made these Thursday night to hand out at their class parties on Friday.





I would like to take credit for this idea but I got it from Erin



Aren't they hysterical?



I just love them!!


Believe it or not, Abigail wasn't sure about taking them. On Friday morning I finally told her that she had 10 minutes until time to leave and if she was taking the other kind ( I had bought the traditional kind just in case these didn't turn out) she better have them done by time to leave. (Mean, I know.)


She finally decided to just stick with these. Luckily they were a hit with the kids and teachers too.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Too cute!!!! I love how they are all a bit different. Your kids are so cute.

Angela said...

How in the world did you do that? That was amazing!