Thursday, February 11, 2010

An Award

I was honored with a blog award from Beth at Beth Will Rod and the Quads. Isn't that sweet? Thank you so much Beth.




Now, here are the rules that go with the award:


1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.

check

2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!

15?!?!?!?! I don't think I could come up with 15 so I'll just list ones I read the most.
check

3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.

check


4. Say 7 things about yourself.

This is the hardest for me (believe it or not.)


Okay, seven things about me.


Lets see.........


1. I'm great at starting projects but terrible at getting them finished. For me, finishes are reason to celebrate.

2. I love to cook but hate to clean up after.

3. Some might call me a control freak. Of course I don't know where that would come from. I mean, just because I'd rather do it myself so that it's done the way I want it, does that make me a control freak?

Really?

It does?

hmph!

4. I'm afraid of cockroaches and heights. I guess a cockroach in a high place might send me over the edge.

5. I'm a sucker for animals....but I'm learning to just say NO.

6. I love bubble baths. Even when I was a kids I always gave my mom bubble bath for every gift giving occasion, even though I can't remember her ever taking a bubble bath. Therefore, I always got to use it.

7. I'm a craft junky. When I see something new, I can't wait to try it. I might never be able to finish all the things I have now (even if I lived to be 200) yet I still buy new things. I'm sure there's a 12 Step program out there for people like me. Maybe they give craft kits as door prizes if you go to the meeting?


Okay, now for the people I'm pasing the award to:

Ruffles and Stuff



It's a Crazy, Beautiful Life



Red Geranium Cottage



Okay, I know that's not many but I feel kind of overwhelmed trying to decide who gets one. Gaah!!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Awesome! Thanks for passing it on...I'll be working on a post of my own!