Tuesday, January 20, 2009

To Tell or Not to Tell



I didn't do it and I'm admitting to nothing.....that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

- I did not stand outside the bathroom door listening to Addison singing in the shower. I respect her privacy too much to do such a thing.

- I did not put out food for the little mouse that lives behind the shelf behind my desk. I don't want him to live here so why would I feed him? As far as that goes, I didn't sit and watch him peeking out from behind the shelf waiting for a clear shot at the food.

Unfortunately that's all I can think of right now. (I know it's not possible that I've behaved that well.)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hi Taryn. How did you find my blog? I see that you have quads. Oh my....I bet you could tell Kelly a thing or two about raising multiples!!!
Wowzers!
Kris