Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I took this picture in Las Vegas at the Bellagio. I was looking up at the glass flowers on their ceiling. I turned the flash off and turned in a circle while the shutter was open. I took a bunch of pictures like that and I'm sure the other people around thought I had lost my mind. lol Anyway....

Wow! I can't believe it's already Thursday again. Time's flying and I'm not having fun. What's up with that? lol

- I'm grateful for Dax and our marriage. He's so helpful and supportive of me. I couldn't ask for anyone better.

- I'm grateful for Netflix sinse it hat kept me company during these long hours at the office.

- I'm grateful for reconnecting with old friends. I'v missed so many of them over the years and hope that we can now keep in touch.

- I'm always grateful for humor. I love to laugh and love hearing my children laugh. And I think this cartoon is funny.

No comments: