Friday, January 9, 2009

Scared me

Yesterday morning when I was doing her hair, this little angel



passed out cold!! And I mean totally out! It scared the bejeepers out of me. She was out after she hit the floor for about another 30 +/- seconds (but it felt like 10 minutes to me) before she came around. I made her lie there for a minute and then just sit for another minute before I would actually let her stand back up. When she stood up she got all pale and dizzy again so I mad her sit back down with her head between her knees until that passed. Then I helped her to bed and she stayed home from school yesterday. She went back to sleep for a little while and then she seemed to be fine for the rest of the day and was fine this morning too.

I'm not sure what brought it on but I think she may have locked her knees while she was standing there letting me do her hair. I mean, I don't think I put those pony tails in that tight. Why do they want to scare us that way? :0)

No comments: