Thursday, October 9, 2008
There's always much to be thankful for but I do try to think of the things we tend to take for granted. Let's see where things have me this week. I am grateful for:
1. Afternoon naps. (Don't get to take those nearly enough.)
2. Cool fall mornings. It's still getting really hot during the day but the mornings are much cooler.
3. Opportunities to teach my children life lessons before they have to learn them the hard way.
4. The new tv in my bedroom (giggle).
5. A few quiet moments in the evening when I can read.
6. Home baked bread.
7. The internet.