Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh No I Didn't.....




It's been awhile since I've posted what I didn't do. I figured it was time to not confess again.

1. I didn't eat cookies for breakfast. If I did that then I wouldn't ever get these last 6 pounds off.

2. I didn't let Wyatt sleep without sheets on his bed for a week. I mean, I would never try to wait out the 10 year old who claims he can't get the sheets on. Granted, it's the top bunk and it's more difficult, but really.

3. I didn't get up at 2:00 am twice in the past week because the dogs woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep.

4. I didn't go to bed with the sink full of dishes (after not getting up at 2:00 am)

5. I didn't leave Addison's hamster running around her room all day (so they wouldn't be late for school) because he didn't get out in the middle of the night.

6. I didn't buy Halloween candy based on what I like. :0)

That's all the confessions I can think of for now. I'm certain there are many other things I could confess but I haven't paid enough attention to remember what they are. lol

No comments: