Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Wow! Another week gone by already. Where does the time go? As always, this week brings many things to be thankful for and it's good to stop and take note.

1. I'm grateful that October 15th has passed and that Dax will once again be able to be home with us on a regular basis. The kids have only been able to see him for fleeting moments for the last two weeks.

2. I'm thankful that we've finally gotten some much needed rain.

3. I'm thankful for Halloween candy (but that should probably be reserved for the list of what I 'didn't' do.)

4. I'm grateful for having my own craft room where I can spread things out and not have to put it all away again before we can eat dinner.

5. I'm eternally grateful for the pillows, sheets, and comforter that we had custom made for our bed. It's so snuggly and comfortable I hate to get out. :0)

6. I'm thankful that Addison & Kirsten finally cleaned their closet this week.

7. I'm thankful that gas prices have dropped to under $3/gallon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craft rooms are a fabulous thing! Gas in our neck of the woods is finally there too, woo-hoo!