Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Thanks again to Tanja , I have more work to do. This idea of hers is to list the things I 'didn't' do this week (rather than admit to it).
1. I didn't get the Halloween decorations out of the attic and leave them sitting in the middle of the garage all week. I mean, nobody does that!
2. I didn't take a nap after picking the kids up from school twice this week. I have far too much to do to indulge in napping.
3. I didn't take a nice long bubble bath knowing that the sink was full of dishes and that the floors needed to be swept. I would always rather do the dishes first.
4. I didn't wear jeans and tennies to the office twice this week. That would be totally unprofessional (even though we're totally casual).
5. I didn't forget the load of laundry in the washer and have to wash it twice.