Sunday, November 8, 2009

I see the light

I got a special delivery today and I'm thrilled.



Here are my new babies:


(See all those papers on top of the dryer? Those are the directions on how to use the washer. With any luck I'll have it all figured out within the week.)



I bought the largest capacity washer that they had at Lowe's. (Insert happy dance here.)I mean, washers and dryers should be replaced every 15 years or so, don't you think? Well, actually, the tub was rusting out on the old washer. Even then, I still didn't want to go spend the money on a new set but Dax made me do it!!




The washer holds so many more clothes than the old one did that I feel like I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel.



Seriously, I think I may stand a chance at getting caught up on the laundry.



I don't even know how to act.

No comments: