Thursday, June 10, 2010

Here we go.....

Took Kirsten to the orthodontist yesterday.


She had x-rays and all of that stuff done last week. Yesterday was to see what they found and/or decided to do.


It looks like it's going to be the works at this point.


They put in expanders yesterday. We go back in a couple of weeks for a rapid expansion retainer, then braces on the bottom first, then braces on the top, and thrown somewhere in the mix is the head gear too.


I signed the contract and made the down payment yesterday.


Gaaaahhhhhh! *faint*


That's what went on in my head anyway.

2 comments:

Quadmama said...

At our very first visit to the dentist he said "You know all four of them will need braces, right?" They were THREE YEARS OLD!!! I guess I need to start saving now!

Beth said...

Ugh! I can't even think about four (poss 5) kids in braces at the same time! Do you know about the others yet? I had braces in middle school and my husband probably should have, so I fear our kids are doomed. Good job on not actually passing out!!