Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

We met my parents half way yesterday to get the kids back. It was good that I got to actually see my Dad on Father's Day too. The kids had a good time with the grandparents.


On the way home we stopped and played putt-putt golf. It's an indoor course and it's a black-light course. It was really neat and the kids had a lot of fun.



It's kinda' hard to get good pictures under those circumstances though.

Dax and Abigail helping the gorilla fight the snake.
Addison trying to get the snake away from the gorilla.




Addison riding a whale.

Abigail being attached by a shark.

After that we headed on home.

While dinner was cooking, the kids gave Dax presents they had gotten for him.

Golf balls from Wyatt.....
A tape measure from Addison....
A key chain from Kirsten.......
And a level from Abigail.........

(Did you notice how Addison managed to squeeze into the pictures with Kirsten and Abigail?)

Anyway, I don't know what I got him for Father's Day because he hasn't ordered it yet. I guess it'll be a surprise.

Hope everyone else had a good day, too.

No comments: