Friday, May 21, 2010

Once again....



Guess who greeted me at the door when I got home today.


Anyone? Anyone?


Yes, Kuddles got out of her kennel again. Gaah!!!


Thank goodness I got home before lunch time so she wasn't out all day. Who knows what she might have done then.


And this isn't the worst of it!


I had baked cookies for the kids' lunches and made some extra for Dax. There were also two orange rolls left over from breakfast that were in a dish on the stove. Kuddles actually got on the counter and ate them all. I don't mean that she jumped up and ate the cookies. I mean she climbed up ON the counter and ate the cookies and orange rolls. There were muddy little foot prints all the way down the counter (she knocked over a cup of water too). The footprints even went through the kitchen sink and out onto the counter on the other size.


What to do.........

No comments: