Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Party Time!!

Well, the birthday party has come and gone and it was a success. I feel like I've lived in the kitchen for the last week. Addison and Wyatt wanted to take cookies to school on Friday for their classess and Kirsten and Abigail took cupcakes. Then I had cupcakes to make for each of them for their party (they each get to choose their own party theme).

We had their party at the bowling alley and everyone seemed to have a great time.




Addison chose panda bears as a theme.


Abigail chose monkeys


Kirsten picked Minnie Mouse


Wyatt picked guns but I couldn't find much in the way of gun cake decorations. lol I made cupcakes like targets and used tootsie rolls for the bullets (Dax said they looked like suppositories - lol)


I think a good time was had by all. Now it's time to start planning for Thanksgiving. We'll be doing it at our house this year so it's back into the kitchen for me. :0)

No comments: