Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To Tell or Not to Tell...




It's been awhile since I've come clean about all the things that I 'haven't' done so I guess it's time. (Certainly it's not possible that I've just been that good.)

I absolutely did not buy a couple of new tops for myself while I was out shopping for the kids' birthday presents. I mean, I was totally looking for the things on their lists so how could I even end up in the section for something I might want? It just doesn't make sense....right?

I did not put some cashews out for the little mouse that lives in our office. I mean, I don't want him here so why would I feed him? I'm not a softy like that.

I did not put off the final cleaning in my house until today knowing that my in-laws are arriving tonight. I don't like to procrastinate like that. Everything done way ahead of time with time to spare - that's my motto. (Really, who am I kidding?)

I did not eat a brownie with a mini peanut butter cup baked in the middle for breakfast. That's far too many calories for me to eat at all, much less have that sugar rush first thing in the morning.


Okay, that's all that I'm not confessing to right now. Especially now that I've got those brownies on the brain!!

No comments: