Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back Home

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Family came to our house this year and we had a delightful time. It's always nice when it's easy like that. :0)

Dax & I just got back from 9 days in Las Vegas. That's a really long time to be there. We go to an accounting conference every year. I know what you're thinking, but really, accounting is not all that glamorous. It's a common mistake really. lol

We went to Phantom of the Opera while we were out there. It was great. We also went to see Terry Fator and a comedian while we were there. We didn't go see as many shows as we usually do which made it a little more relaxing. Although, that gave us a lot more time to hang out in the piano bar in Harrah's and drink--not always a good thing. lol

We love to sit around and people watch. There are all kinds....like this guy that we saw (more than once) walking down the strip. He wasn't wearing anything but those pink shorts, flip flops, and totally sporting his spray on tan. And it was probably around 60 degrees that day. Don't ask me!!



The National Finals Rodeo starts while we're out there and they do a lot of 'cowboy' markets so I got to do a little shopping while I was there. woohoo!! I bought a rug for the living room. It's supposed to be here Friday (or sometime shortly there after) and I can't wait. *happy dancing*

Now it's time to get the Christmas cookies going.

No comments: