Friday, September 26, 2008

Tag...I'm it



I was tagged by Tanja. I'm supposed to list 7 things about me, so here goes:

1. I would rather do most things myself than give up the control and let someone else do it. (I'm working on this!!)

2. I can't stop buying things for new crafts....even though I already have more things than I could ever get made. And I'm still buying things to try something new.

3. I love to read. If I'm enjoying the book I can put off doing almost everything else until I'm finished.

4. When I give gifts I get so excited about it I can't stand the waiting until it's time.

5. It drives me crazy for the forks/spoons/knives to be in the wrong spot in the tray in the silverware drawer.

6. My favorite time of the day is sunrise. I love to be outside before the rest of the world wakes up.

7. I'm crazy about Snoopy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taryn, this is a great list! Thanks for playing. On a side note, I am all about the number 1 too, it's the OCD in me!