It is definitely spring around here.
I can tell because:
* The bluebonnets are blooming.
* My vehicles are all yellow with the pollen.
* The fight has begun for control of my house against spiders, ants, fleas, and ticks. (I almost killed the cats with this one, but that's another story.)
* One of our clients has already killed two rattle snakes at his place (last year he killed over 30!!)
* There are lots of little calves around us.
* It's tax time.
With any luck, we'll get some spring rain soon. We need it!!