Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's over!!!

Tax season is over!! WooHoo!


It was a very busy tax season this year.Dax did more returns than he's ever done!


When you add keeping up with what the kids have going on, it gets a little hectic.


That's what I'm using for my excuse to explain wearing this to the office.


In my defense, I put them on in the dark because I didn't want to wake Dax up.


I can't believe I didn't even notice it until lunch time!!!! The shoes don't feel the same on my feet!


I lectured the kids too for even letting me leave the house looking like that.


They just laughed at me.


But, Addison said that she checks my shoes every morning now to make sure they match......even if she doesn't let me see her doing it. Now that's love.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

HYSTERICAL! I've gone to work with black socks and brown shoes ... thought that was bad enough. ;) Glad you have your foursome to keep an eye out for you from now on, ha!