Tuesday, March 22, 2011

She's just too funny.....

On the way home from Addison's soccer game on Sunday, the conversation was too funny.

Abigail was talking about one the Beethoven movies. We were trying to figure out which one it actually was.

Addison: How many of those movies did they make?

Me: I don't know. I think they made five or something like that.

Addison: Are you serious? I've only seen one of them.

Me: No. You've seen all of them. We all have.

Addison: Which one was the one where the spider dies?

Me: What? There isn't one where a spider dies.

Addison: Yes! It lays it's eggs then dies.

Me: What are you talking about? I don't remember ever seeing one like that.

Addison: Yes! They go to the fair and then the spider lays it's egg sack and dies.

Me: You mean Charlotte's Web?

Addison: Oh, yeah. I was confusing the pig in it with Beethoven because the pig is named Babe/

Abigail: What?! The pig named Babe is in it's own movie. There's no Babe in Charlotte's Web.

Addison: Yes! It's name is Babe.

Me: I don't think so.

Addison: Yes! I remember reading it.

Me: I think the pig's name in Charlotte's Web is Wilber.

Addison: That's what I said. Wilber.

That kid cracks me up. I swear!!

No comments: