Monday, September 13, 2010

Aaaahhhhh, you're so funny!

Most often I love the fact that my kids have a great sense of humor.


Really, they've had a good sense of humor since they were little.


It's only gotten better as they've gotten older.


Mostly.


The cat has a toy that looks like a tiny mauled animal. Yesterday I commented on the fact the this particular toy gives me the creeps. I always think the dogs have drug something (or more likely PART of something) into the house.


I made the mistake of commenting in front of my children.


You know, the ones with the great sense of humor.


So I found this.....


Funny, right?


I don't know where it is now so I'm sure I'll find it again where I least expect it.

2 comments:

Twincerely,Olga said...

so funny!!!they sound precious!
I am your newest follower

Deanna said...

Ha ha!! Kids are so funny...sometimes. : )

Haven't stopped by in awhile; I need to catch up on your crew!