Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Project 365

I don't think I mentioned it, but Dax and I are doing the project 365 thing. It's where you take pictures and post your favorit every day.


I just wanted to post about it because Dax and I are both doing it and we are really enjoying it. It's also been really great to be doing this together. We each take pictures and each choose one.

Here's our photos for yesterday.

Dax's



and mine



Mine is the reflection of the sunset in the office window last evening.


If you want to check out our other pictures you can go

here to see them or you can click on the Verleye365 over on the right side.


It's only been since the first of the year but already I'm learning to look at the things that I see almost daily in a different way. It's good to see the beauty that surrounds you and learn to appreciate it. It's all too easy to just get used to it and learn to overlook it.


I would recommend this process to anyone.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wow, quads. I am sure your life is a little busier than mine, but fun at the same time! I have enjoyed reading backwards on your blog a little. You kiddos are cute.