Monday, May 18, 2009

Can you guess?

Can you guess what these have in common?






What was your guess? Really. I want to know. Did you guess that we used dog treats to lure homeless dogs and shot them? Did you guess something worse?!





Well, they describe our weekend.

Saturday Addison & I made dog treats. She even insisted that we cut them out in shapes (I guess the dogs prefer them that way?)

On Sunday we took the to the closest animal shelter and fed them to the dogs there. Of course the kids wanted to bring another dog home and were not happy that the answer is NO!!! :0)

After the stop at the shelter we headed into Austin to the gun show. I found a little pistol that I really liked and it fit well in my hand but they wanted $875 for it. Yikes!! Needless to say, they can keep it for that price.


When we left the gun show we stopped and ate at Golden Corral on the way home. We haven't been there in ages and we certainly ate like it too. Everyone was misserable on the way home because we all ate far too much.

I hope your weekend was close to the excitement of ours.

No comments: