Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Turning point...

I knew this day would come, but I really wasn't quite ready for it. I thought we would have a few more years before it became an issue. I don't know what to do. I may have to pull the kids out of public school and home school them. (Of course, I would have to hire someone to come to my home and school them. lol)




What's happened to bring this on, you ask?




Wyatt informed me yesterday that he is aware that the shirts he's been wearing (and buying with his own allowance) are not real Under Armor shirts. Another kid at school has pointed out to him the difference between name brand and what's on sale at Target!!!




Can you see now how horrible this is?




I'm sure that eventually he'll tell his sisters about this too.....then it's all over. We'll be done for.




I guess it means that they won't buy into this being a cool look either.






Do you think there's any hope that off brands will become the next cool thing? That's all I have left to hope for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it sad and it always happens so young. We are dealing with that in the body parts arena. It's no fun.