Monday, August 4, 2008

Skating

I took the kids roller skating yesterday so that Dax could get some work done without the almost constant interruptions. I got a couple of pictures before the battery in my camera died. I'm certain there will be a lot of bruises and sore bodies this morning.


Addison



Wyatt


They beg to go skating, but once we got there and they kept falling, they remembered what they don't like about it. lol

It was a good weekend, though. They've started keeping lists of the chores they do and then at the end of the week we review the lists and decide how much money they've earned. I'm loving all the things that I don't have to do at the moment. I just need to make sure that we come through with enough $$ that they'll want to keep doing it. *giggle*

They are all ready for school to start. I think mostly because they want to go pick out backpacks and they get lockers this year. The girls have already been going through stuff picking out what to hang in their lockers and how to decorate them. It's pretty cute.

In other news, there's a tropical storm/hurricane (don't know where it's at today) that should be coming through our area sometime late tomorrow. I'm actually kind of looking forward to the rain. We need it. :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun, we went skating last week and the boys did great! I, on the other hand, was a little sore! It's not the same experience as it was when I was a teen but we had a great time.

That tropical strom looks vicious, but I hope you get an adequate amount of rain out of it.

Have a good one-