Thursday, August 7, 2008

Birthday



Yesterday was my birthday. I just love how excited the kids get just to be giving presents. I'm the same way. :0) I just love giving gifts to people and I'm always a little hurt if I feel like they don't like it. kwim? Anyway, it was a good day and the kids did great on the gifts they picked out. And the cards were all so funny too. They've got great senses of humor. I would post pics of the 'party' but I don't know how to get them off of the camera Dax was using. We just did the family thing because somehow as the number goes up it just doesn't seem like as big a deal to celebrate. lol I have to figure out how to get the pics though because you have to see the candles on my cake. The package of candles had melted together so it was all one big glob which created quite the inferno. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!!
Hope you had a very special day-