Friday, August 29, 2008

Changes




Addison, who usually likes to do this




and Wyatt, who usually likes to do this




have both signed up for this!






They're terribly excited about it. They've been online looking up equipment, rules, and any information they can get their hot little hands on. I hope that it lives up to their expectations since they are so excited. However, it does make me a little nervous because it has the potential of bringing arguments between the kids to a whole new level. LOL!! Although, Wyatt already participates in this




(that's not him in the picture)




so I guess it really should be safe. 80)


Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend. We'll be going to my nieces 18th birthday party. I can't believe she's already 18....it's like she was just born yesterday. Where does the time go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They say change is good, right?