Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weekend Review

It seems like it's been our usual kind of crazy around here.

Late last week I had gone to pick Wyatt up from a friends house and on the way home the car just died. I got it restarted and got the rest of the way home (some times at only 20 mph). I followed Dax to the mechanic. Long story short, the car will be with them for the next 2-3 weeks. Gaah!!!

Dax had guard duty over the weekend so I had to drop him off on Friday night and pick him up late Sunday morning.

I was lucky enough to get to see the newest Bucee's gas station. If you have never been to a Bucee's, it is a gas station like no other.

Yes, that giant building that looks like the entrance to a shopping mall is the store for the gas station. And yes, all of that parking lot you see is solely for this gas station. I wish I had taken pictures of the inside. They even have shopping carts for in the store. It's just crazy....I'm telling you.

Then on Saturday I met my parents to get Abigail. She had spent the week with them. I had the other kids with me and on the way back home we stopped and did a little shopping at an antique store I like. We couldn't find anything that we couldn't live without, but it's fun for us to look.

Sunday I picked Dax up, we stopped for lunch since all the kids were still asleep when I left, and then headed home. We had a relaxing afternoon and had a good time celebrating Father's Day. (The battery on my camera was dead so I used my phone to take pictures. I'll upload those later.) I hope all the other father's out there had a great day as well.

No comments: