Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I know, I know......

I know it's been forever since I posted but it just seems like we've been so busy. (Excuses! Excuses! - but it's true.)

So here goes the start of catching up.....

The weekend before Christmas my family got together to celebrate. That includes us, my parents, and brother and his family.

My middle niece turned 18 this year so she finally got to be on the receiving end of our family's most coveted gift/tradition.

 It's a candle that was in a box in the attic at my Mom's house and melted. It's so messed up that it had to be nailed to a board to even be able to stand up. We've been passing it around for years (it's been lost a couple of times in there) and everyone signs their name and the date on the bottom of the piece of wood. Can't you see how happy she is to have been added to the rotation?

We had a good time.

 Addison

 Abigail

Wyatt

I had a picture of Kirsten but it didn't turn out very good. She would get mad if I posted it.

Okay, I'll post Christmas pictures later.


But not a whole lot later.

No comments: