Monday, August 16, 2010

What is wrong with me?!!

I am my own worst enemy!!


Really. It's true.



Welcome, Berty, the newest member of our family.




We already have a house full of animals (4 dogs, 2 cats-before this addition- a mouse, and a rabbit.)


The kids are constantly asking for new pets and I've told them at least a million times 'I don't want another living, breathing thing in this house.'


And then I'm the one the one that shows up with a kitten!!!


But, she was climbing into the engine of a truck in a parking lot and I just couldn't leave her there. I know that the way I would have felt at just leaving her there is far worse than having her at home. And I know that it's just one of the ways that God likes to put-me-in-my-place when I get too mouthy.


Besides, she's been really sweet and lovable.


And it's a lot of fun watching her play.


Some day soon we'll have to get around to introducing her to the rest of the animals around here.

No comments: