Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Update

I have bad news, and I have good news....


That bad news first....


I can't seem to get Kirsten's recorder concert uploaded. (Sorry)


And now the good news....


I can't seem to get the recorder concert uploaded.


Awww, come on.


You know you at least grinned.


We did lots of this over the weekend.



Saturday, Addison played in San Marcos. (They lost 4-0)



After her game we picked Dad up at the office. He had gotten tickets to take the kids to watch some of this.





They loved it!!!


Although I'm a little worried now.


My sweet little girls just wanted to see them fight.


They wanted blood, people!!


Addison had to get a shirt with the goalies name on the back. As soon as we got home she put it on a hanger and hung it on the wall by her bed. (If you know Addison at all, you know what a stretch that is for her, too!)


She says that she's now his biggest fan.


Sunday, she had another soccer game. It was on the south east side of San Antonio. They tied 2-2.


I feel like I spent most of the weekend in the car.


After her game we were all starving so we stopped at I-HOP to eat.


It must have been brand new because there was almost nobody there.


Yes, I'm serious!!!


I know that's hard to believe, so I took a picture as proof.





See, no line!


It was like a lunch time miracle.


But, all in all, it was a great weekend.


I just wish someone had come and cleaned the house while we were out running around. HA!

No comments: