Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kuddles' Big Day

When I got home from the office today, Kuddles met me at the door.



That's not a good thing.....she's supposed to be in her crate.




When I got into the house, I found she had been mighty busy on her big day out.




She played with (and tore up) stuffed animals and ate beaver nuggets:



She ate a tootsie pop also, along with more stuffed animals:

Used the footstool by the kitchen cabinets to get down some crackers and fritos:


And she even had some 'nilla wafers:

And of course this all made her sick. Bleck!



I was afraid that I had put her in her crate and then not locked it. But, Dax and I went to the late show and when we got home she met us at the door again.



Oh, joy!!



I'm so happy that Addison decided to teach her how to get out.



Dax bent the cage by the lock so that now it's hard to get open (or closed for that matter.)



I must be getting mellow in my old age though, because she still lives here.

 

No comments: