Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another First

Well, we've had another 'first' in the Verleye house.



I had mentioned to Kirsten awhile ago that it was time to start doing some of those torturous things that us ladies do to ourselves to help us remain beautiful.



Of  course, she thought I had lost my mind.



But then some of her friends mentioned it and that meant for sure that it was time to take action.



So, I got to work before things went too far and she had a (bum, bum, bum - insert scary mystery music here)



UNIBROW!!!!



Aaaahhhhh! Run for your lives!!



Okay, really we just went from this:




To this:



She spent several days worrying about doing this because I didn't lie when she asked if it would hurt. I said 'Oh yeah, it's gonna' hurt!' but I did follow up by telling her that it would only hurt for a minute and that I knew she could handle it.


Update: She was disappointed at school that none of the friends that had given her a hard time about the 'before' even seemed to notice the 'after'.

No comments: