Tuesday, April 22, 2014

When the cat's away.....

Tax season is over, but we're so busy that there's little time to relax. But, I knew I HAD to post something new when even my own children started telling me it had been too long since I had updated the blog.

Between late nights at the office and soccer practice which runs until late in the evenings, the 'cats' have been away quite a lot lately, which leaves the mice plenty of time to play.

This is what they were doing when I got home the other night.....


I just never know what I'll find when I get home. That's why we're so thankful that they're good kids!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are an award winning TV production company known for sensitive and respectful documentary television. We are currently  working on a new series that will chronicle the challenges and triumphs of families or women who have unexpectedly become pregnant.

We are looking for parents who are expecting spontaneous multiples sometime between June and October. I know it's a long shot, but I am wondering if you can help spread the word and maybe help us connect with the right family for our project.

If you're interested in helping out, I can send you our flyer and If you, or someone you know, is a good fit for this new series, please reach out to us or pass our contact info along. You can also spread the word by posting our flyer to your bulletin board, to Facebook or tweeting it. 

Thank You,
Rachel
unplannedpregnancy@punchedinthehead.com