Monday, February 14, 2011

Question of the week



This week's question of the week from Multiples and More is 'How did you and your Valentine meet?'


My roommate and I decided to go dancing as we often did on the weekend. On our way to the club I told her that the last thing I needed in my life was another man (famous last words.)

We got there and were mingling around talking to the people we knew and dancing between conversations.

Then I saw this cute guy in jeans, boots, and a cowboy hat. All things that I love. Oh, and he had a really cute butt, too. So, I flirted and batted my eyes at him for most of the night and he smiled back but that was it.

Finally, I worked up my nerve enough and went and asked him to dance. He said yes.

By the time that one song was over and we were walking off the dance floor, I knew. I even said to myself 'I'm in trouble.'

I've been happily in trouble with him for 18 years now and we've been married for 15. I don't reccommend looking for the love of your life in a bar, but it worked for me (even when I wan't looking.)

No comments: