Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A giving heart?

My Dad is retiring(again) at the end of the month.



Last night Addison asked me when Grandpa would be retired.


I told her when it would be and she told me that she would like to send them $5.00 every now and then.



My heart just melted. I'm thinking to myself: How sweet is that? What a wonderful child! We're doing such a good job raising these children.




Then she says, 'I just want to make sure that they still have enough money to get me a big birthday present.'



And there you have it!!


Aaaaahhhhhh....that's my girl.

1 comment:

Four babies 4 us said...

Heehee! Aren't kids the BEST??
I checked out your animal party, it looks as though we may have some of the same friends. (Are they party hopping from your house to mine?)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think I'll check yours out if that's OK, it looks like you have a fun group of kids!

Michelle