Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Should I be concerned?

We have a gate at our drive and it's operated by a battery that is recharged with a solar panel.

As of late it's been getting slower and slower when it opens and closes. Dax wanted to take the battery and have it checked to see if it was time to get a new one. The only problem was that the battery is housed in a metal box that's locked. It's been about five or six years since the last time we replaced it, so finding the key proved to be a bit of an issue.

While I was looking for the key, Abigail grabbed a paper clip and went to see if she could pick the lock.


I'm thinking that I should be a little scared that she's even willing to work so hard at picking locks.

Fortunately I found the key and the battery needed to be recharged but not replaced....yet!


No comments: