Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another tragic loss.....

Over the weekend we suffered another tragic loss in the kitchen.

--On the bright side, this one wasn't my fault!--

Abigail was making some lunch for herself and didn't realize that the plastic cover for things cooked in the microwave was actually touching the burner.

As you can see from the photo, it took quite a bit of time (and melting) before she noticed it.

That plastic on the burner stunk up the whole house!!

I had to wait for it to cook and re-harden so that I could chip it off of the stove.

We're really having a hard time in the kitchen lately.  I guess we're just going to have to start eating out all the time.

I know, I know. It's just wishful thinking.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Hey, this just happened to me like 15 minutes ago!! Except that I melted a new credit card. OOPS.