Saturday, February 14, 2009

What a week!

This has been a crazy week and I'm just pooped. On Monday night, the kids and I headed to Houston. My father had surgery on Tuesday morning so I wanted to be there for that. He had to have a tumor removed from one of his kidneys. At first they wanted to remove the whole kidney but instead were able to remove the tumor and some tissue around it. Everything went well and he's back home now (got to go home on Friday.) :0)

We drove home Tuesday night and got home late. I let the kids sleep in a little on Wednesday before waking them and getting them to school.


That made Wyatt happy.

Then of course Friday was the Valentine parties at school and I had to make cookies for each class. I actually finished those up on Friday morning.

And, to top it off we're in the process of moving all of our old files to a storage building. Heavy lifting on top of everything else. Sheesh! lol

No comments: