Friday, April 7, 2017

Holidays

We celebrated Thanksgiving in the usual way, good company and too much food.

As is our custom, Dax and I headed to our conference in Las Vegas the weekend after Thanksgiving. Our flight was uneventful, but our luggage suffered greatly.



That is two different pieces of luggage, too. We had to replace it while we were out there.
The check in at the hotel wasn't any better, but thankfully the rest of the trip improved from there. We had class all day, but enjoyed our evenings.

I almost forgot! Somewhere in the middle of all of this Dax and Wyatt joined the Texas State Guard. I'm so proud of my guys!


 

We got home in time for the crazy that is the holidays and year end. 


Avery came to stay with us again this year. We did our best to keep him looking festive and in the holiday spirit.

He's a good sport to indulge us this way.

OK......that's really all I can remember at this point. :0)

No comments: