Friday, February 24, 2012

Update

Wyatt had surgery on his right knee yesterday.


It all went well and once again he handled it like a real trooper. While the doctor was in there, he shaved off a soft spot on the knee cap so I think he might be in a little more pain that he would have been otherwise.


His knee is still all bandaged up so I don't know swollen it is or anything like that. I know they cut on each side of his knee, but I think the cuts are supposed to be relatively small.


I'll take all of the wrapping off this evening and he'll have to wear the compression hose on both legs. I'll also put the brace back on locked in the straight position and he'll have to wear that also until he goes back to the doctor next week to have the stitches removed. Then I guess we'll see where we go from there.

No comments: