Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bodies in the trash

The dogs got into a box that was sitting out by the trash cans waiting for garbage day. I asked (what other people may refer to as 'told') the kids to pick up the mess and put it in the trash cans.



Wonder of wonder, they actually did it. And without thirty minutes of them whining and me yelling.




But then, the next morning when we headed out to the car to leave I saw this....




Hmmmm.....


I asked the kids, 'Did you find any bodies in the yard that you forgot to tell me about?'



They, of course, all thought I was nuts.



When I pointed to the reason for my question more than one child may have told me that yes they did.


After further investigation it turns out it was just a doll.


Whew!

-------------------------------------------------------------

On another note I would like to take the opportunity to thank all of those that have and do serve in the military to protect us and our country. We appreciate you more than you'll ever know.


I especially thank (and love) my two favorite veterans.



No comments: