Monday, June 8, 2009

Daddy's Little Helpers

Dax has been spending his evenings cutting the grass {It should be noted that by 'grass' I mean the native grasses. And of course, by 'native grasses' I mean all the weeds that grow in what should be our yard. But we live on well water and I don't want to use it watering real grass so we just have our 'grass'.} He's also been cleaning up the trees which is no small feat. The last couple of years have been really dry and there's much to be trimmed out of the trees.


Anyway, this weekend I was able to snap some pictures of the kids out there helping him.







Doesn't the flurry of their activity just make you dizzy? With this kind of help I'm thinking he should be done in no time. This is a lot like they help me clean the house, too.

No comments: